Financial planning is about developing strategies to help you manage your financial affairs and meet your life goals – The sophistication behind a financial plan can often be underestimated and made more complex by the constantly shifting landscape. It is therefore important to seek professional advice. Our Advisers will tailor a Financial Plan based on your current circumstances and life stage.
Our planners can assist in a number of areas including:
- Budgeting and cash flow assistance
- Current investments
- Retirement planning
- Self-Managed Super Funds
- Risk insurances to protect you and your family
- Investment opportunities including; direct equities, managed funds, international markets
- Business planning and advice
YOUR LIFE... YOUR PLAN...
Our planners follow a six-step process that makes financial planning very straightforward.
- Complimentary Financial Planning Consultation – This is where we get an understanding of your situation and provide a complete overview of how we will be able to assist you. This is complimentary meeting.
- Identifying your goals and objectives – We’ll work together to identify your financial priorities, needs and goals. These will form the foundation of our financial advice and can be revisited as we review your plan continually.
- We’ll take a close look at where you stand financially now and any risks and opportunities that may lie ahead.
- Preparing your financial plan and recommendation – We’ll prepare a financial plan, also known as a Statement of Advice, outlining recommended strategies and solutions. Your financial planner will:
- Take you step-by-step through the recommendations.
- Answer any questions you have.
- Clearly explain any information that you need to know, including any fees and commissions related to the recommendations.
- Implementing our advice – Once you’re ready to proceed we’ll put your financial plan into action.
- Reviewing your plan – We understand your financial plan isn’t a one-off solution. Your circumstances, lifestyle and financial goals will change over time, so it’s important your financial plan stays in step, so we conduct regular reviews.