Financial planning is about developing strategies to help you manage your financial affairs and meet your life goals – The sophistication behind a financial plan can often be underestimated and made more complex by the constantly shifting landdscape. It is therefore important to seek professional advice.We offer tailored plans based on your current circumstances and life stage.
Our planners can advise and assist on a number of areas including:
- Budgeting and cash flow assistance
- Your mortgages – rates, fees, structures and borrowing entities
- Current investments
- Retirement planning
- Superannuation and opportunities with Self-Managed Super Funds
- Risk insurances to protect you and your family
- Investment opportunities including; direct equities, managed funds, international markets
- Property investment with access to developers and builders
- Investments in syndicated property developments
- Business planning and advice
YOUR LIFE... YOUR PLAN...
Our planners follow a six-step process that makes financial planning very straightforward.
- Complimentary Financial Planning Consultation – This is where we get an understanding of your situation and provide a complete overview of how we may be able to assist you.This is free of charge and can be up to 90 minutes. We’ll talk about where you are financially and where you’d like to be.
- Identifying your goals and objectives – We’ll work together to identify your financial priorities, needs and goals. These will form the foundation of our financial advice and can be revisited as we review your plan continually.
- We’ll take a close look at where you stand financially now and any risks and opportunities that may lie ahead.
- Preparing your financial plan and recommendation – We’ll prepare a financial plan, also known as a Statement of Advice, outlining recommended strategies and solutions. Your financial planner will:
- Take you step-by-step through the recommendations.
- Answer any questions you have.
- Clearly explain any information that you need to know, including any fees and commissions related to the recommendations.
- Implementing our advice – Once you’re ready to proceed we’ll put your financial plan into action. This may involve restructuring your loans, making new investments, applying for insurances, changing your super fund or maybe establishing an SMSF, or maybe investing in property. Odyssey Financial will manage and facilitate all recommendations and requirements.
- Reviewing your plan – We understand your financial plan isn’t a one-off solution. Your circumstances, lifestyle and financial goals will change over time, so it’s important your financial plan stays in step, so we conduct regular reviews.